Refuge in the Lord
For the choir director. David.
1 I have taken refuge in the Lord.
How can you say to me,
“Escape to the mountain like a bird!
2 For look, the wicked string the bow;
they put the arrow on the bowstring
to shoot from the shadows at the upright in heart.
3 When the foundations are destroyed,
what can the righteous do?”
4 The Lord is in His holy temple;
the Lord’s throne is in heaven.
His eyes watch; He examines[c] everyone.
5 The Lord examines the righteous and the wicked.
He hates the lover of violence.
6 He will rain burning coals and sulphur on the wicked;
a scorching wind will be their portion.
7 For the Lord is righteous; He loves righteous deeds.
The upright will see His face.
Today`s Worship Songs
Click link and press Play All
1. Gotta Let it Go – MercyMe
2. Up In Arms – Hillsong United
3. Come On My Soul – Rend Collective
4. Forevermore – Jesus Culture
5. Hold Me – Jamie Grace (feat TobyMac)
6. Oxygen – Lincoln Brewster
7. My Beloved – David Crowder
God bless and keep you – Gerry Desjardins
Today’s Worship is a ministry of The Worshipper’s Space