A Plea for Deliverance
For the choir director. A Davidic psalm.
1 Lord, how long will You forget me?
How long will You hide Your face from me?
2 How long will I store up anxious concerns[a] within me,
agony in my mind every day?
How long will my enemy dominate me?
3 Consider me and answer, Lord my God.
Restore brightness to my eyes;
otherwise, I will sleep in death.
4 My enemy will say, “I have triumphed over him,”
and my foes will rejoice because I am shaken.
5 But I have trusted in Your faithful love;
my heart will rejoice in Your deliverance.
6 I will sing to the Lord
because He has treated me generously.
Today’s Worship Songs
Click link and press Play All
1. Father of Lights – Jesus Culture
2. If Ever We Needed You – Casting Crowns
3. Go – Hillsong United
4. Beneath the Waters (I Will Rise) – Hillsong
5. Waste it All – Kim Walker-Smith
6. Oh Great God Give Us Rest – David Crowder Band
7. Holy Spirit – Bryan & Katie Torwalt
God bless and keep you – Gerry Desjardins
Today’s Worship is a ministry of The Worshipper’s Space